Marshalls' new and improved finer faced Cromwell Walling is manufactured using Yorkstone aggregates closer replicating the visual and textured characteristics of natural stone. Cromwell Walling successfully achieves the visual impact of random and variably sized natural stone walling, whilst providing the consistency of modern production methods allowing quick construction times.
Cromwell is available in three distinct styles:
- Cromwell Pitched Face Walling - Cromwell Pitched Face Walling has a rough effect and each block displays a distinctive raised centre. Cromwell Pitched Face walling is a versatile reconstructed walling, suitable for both commercial applications and high quality housing.
- Cromwell Split Face Walling - For applications where a flatter, less prominent texture than a pitched face is required, Cromwell Split Face Walling provides a striking alternative, ideal for high profile commercial projects.
- Cromwell Rustic Walling - Cromwell Rustic Walling gives finished walling a rounded, softer and less defined finish, replicating the appearance of older, reclaimed natural stone walling.
Cromwell Pitched Face, Split Faced and Rustic Walling is supplied in three colours:
- Yorkstone - reflecting the characteristics and charm of original sandstone walling.
- Weathered - creating the timeless appeal of older, more mature stone walling.
- Brown - a subtle shade to provide variety and choice.