We are stockists of both Supreme Concrete Lintels and Naylor Concrete Lintels. We keep a large stock of concrete lintels in various sizes and types, so whatever your requirements please give us a call for a competitive quotation. Dewsbury Sales Office 01924 484500 or Tamworth Sales Office 01827 57971.
Supreme Concrete Lintels
All our Prestressed and Precast Supreme Lintels feature the Strongcast and Smoothcast technologies and are available in textured and fair faced finishes. The prestressed range also includes a high-strength option where there are exceptional load requirements. Please see the Supreme Concrete brochure below which shows the range of lintel sections available along with span and loading tables. Please be aware that not all lintels are reversible so please check the loading tables before placing any orders.
A range of complementary padstones is also available to provide the perfect support for your lintel.
Naylor Concrete Lintels
Naylor Lintels are available in the following ranges:
- Hi-Spec Range - the best performing Concrete Lintels on the UK Market. All units are pre-stressed to ensure optimum performance and come with 30 minutes fire rating as standard. With a range of 19 different section sizes and with lengths available up to 6200mm on certain section sizes.
- Fair Faced Range - a range of lintels with the same performance and fire rating as the standard Hi-Spec range but with a smooth, consistent colour finish.
- Colour-Spec Range - a range of lintels to suit a specific site requirement. The units can be coloured to over 500 different colours to match stone or blockwork. The colour penetrates the surface and gives consistency of colour.
- Chem-Spec Range - a range of special lintels which can withstand aggressive and contaminated ground conditions, these units can also be used in effluent situations due to the additives that are used in this mix of concrete.
- Fire Spec Range - a range of lintels with enhanced fire resistance, 140mm wide can achieve 90 minutes, 190mm and 215mm wide units can achieve 120 minutes fire resistance. They have a slightly less load bearing capacity when compared with the Hi-Spec Range.
- Faced Fire Range - a range of lintels with the same fire resistance properties as the Fire-Spec range but with the same finish as the Fair Faced units that are designed to be used in fair faced, paintgrade and blockwork situations.
- Ultra-Fire Range - due to the special coating applied in this dual cast product, 100mm wide units can achieve 90 minutes fire resistance as standard, and 140mm wide and 215mm wide units can achieve 240 minutes.
- Economy Range - a cost effective fully reversible unit for when you have a standard housing situation or small load situation.
Please see below Supreme Concrete and Naylor Lintels brochures which show the range of lintels available and also any relevant technical information you may require.