PAREX 751 LANKOLATEX
A white liquid admixture used for a range of key coat preparations, bonding and waterproofing coat. 751 Lankolatex is designed as an additive to enhance a range of mortars to provide increased adhesion or bonding capabilities to a range of substrates or can be used as an additive to create a slurry coat which can be brush or trowel applied.
Fields of Application
- Key coat for hydraulic, mineral render coatings and screeds and low absorption substrates
- Assists with bonding applications for cement based coatings
- To control suction on high absorption substrates such as lightweight aircrete blocks
- Waterproof coatings for tanking, reservoirs, holding tanks and swimming pools
- Bonding and waterproofing of plaster coatings
- Apply to existing cement screeds as a slurry coat without the need for special surface preparations
- Enhances screed for laying tiles
- Use as a bonding agent when coating, re-profiling or reshaping mortar for patching areas such as damaged corners of concrete
- Bonding mortar for repairing concrete (bridging mortar for construction joints)
- Enhancing mortars for fixing/bonding prefabricated elements
- Pointing and filling mortar for voided masonry joints, chimney stacks, or to form a mortar flashing
- Repair of concrete floors.
Please contact either our Dewsbury Sales Office on 01924 484500 or our Tamworth Sales Office on 01827 57971 for a competitive quotation.