A bright white semi light one coat weather resistant and breathable render for internal and external vertical masonry and concrete walls.
Masonry and walls conforming to BS5628-3 and constructed from the following:
- Concrete blocks
- Terracotta blocks e.g. Porotherm
- Lightweight aircrete concrete blockwork e.g. Celcon
- Breeze blocks
- Stone/rubble stone
- Shuttered concrete
- Expanded clay insulation blocks
- Clean, sound, well adhered existing render
- Base coats conforming to BS EN 13914-1
- Parex grey weather resistant base coats, e.g. Monogris E, Parmurex or Tradirex
- Weak mortar or plaster (Gypsum) coated constructions
- Painted substrates - use Parinter first
- Avoid applications onto horizontal flat substrates or those with a backward incline as this may affect water run off and may have a tendency to hold moisture.
- Sponge or Float Smoothed
- Trowel Smoothed
- Spray Textured - from tyrolean to heavy roughcast effect.
Please contact either our Dewsbury Sales Office on 01924 484500 or our Tamworth Sales Office on 01827 57971 for a competitive quotation.