PAREX MONOREX GM & MONOREX GF
Monorex GM and Monorex GF are both a standard finish one-coat through coloured one-coat through weather resistant decorative render. They are available in 48 standard colours and then special colours are available to order.
Through coloured one-coat weather resistant and breathable render for vertical masonry and concrete walls. 48 standard colours available. Non standard colours are available subject to colour approval.
Masonry and walls conforming to BS 5628-3 and constructed from the following:
- Concrete blocks
- Terracotta blocks e.g. Porotherm
- Lightweight aircrete concrete blockwork e.g. Celcon
- Breeze blocks
- Stone/rubble stone
- Shuttered concrete
- Expanded clay insulation blocks
- Clean, sound, well adhered existing render
- Base coats conforming to BS EN 13914-1
- Parex grey weather resistant base coats, e.g. Monogris E, Parmurex or Tradirex
- Dry-stacked inter-locking modular wall units e.g. Durisol recycled timber blocks
- Weak mortar or plaster (Gypsum) coated constructions
- Painted substrates - use Parinter first
- Avoid applications onto horizontal flat substrates or those with a backward incline as this may affect water run off and may have a tendency to hold moisture.
- Medium Scraped - (GM) Fine Scraped (GF)
- Sponge or Float Smoothed
- Trowel Smoothed
- Spray Textured - from tyrolean to heavy roughcast effect.
Please contact either our Dewsbury Sales Office on 01924 484500 or our Tamworth Sales Office on 01827 57971 for a competitive quotation.