One-coat weather resistant grey render for internal and external walls. Suitable as a grey coat finishing render or as a base coat for receiving a Parex decorative finish. e.g. 311 COATING, DPR TEXTURED FINISHES, 630 CERASTONE, 632 SPRAYSTONE, AMS systems.
Masonry and walls conforming to BS 5628-3 and constructed from the following:
- Concrete blocks
- Breeze blocks
- Stone/rubble stone
- Shuttered concrete
- Expanded clay insulation blocks
- Clean, sound, well adhered existing render
- Base coats conforming to BS EN 13914-1
- PAREX grey weather resistant base coats e.g. TRADIREX
- Below dpc applications and old substrates in accordance with BS8000 - 4 Code of Practice for Waterproofing.
- Lightweight aggregate, aircrete concrete or terracotta blockwork
- Weak mortar or plaster (Gypsum) coated constructions
- Avoid applications onto horizontal flat substrates or those with a backward incline as this may affect water run off and may have a tendency to hold moisture.
- Fine scraped
- Sponge or Trowel Smoothed
- Trowel Smoothed
- Spray Textured - from tyrolean style to heavy roughcast effect.
Please contact either our Dewsbury Sales Office on 01924 484500 or our Tamworth Sales Office on 01827 57971 for a competitive quotation.